Introducing the New Balance Numeric NM306, Jamie Foy's first pro model shoe for New Balance Numeric. The NM306 is an update on the traditional vulcanized skate shoe. Rubber underlays and suede reinforce durability, helping hold against the toughest wear and tear. With mesh panels to up the airflow, this shoe is the ideal choice for a reliable, breathable ride.
Our newest skate sneaker is an innovative take on a classic design.
- Closed-cell polyurethane insert provides impact protection and a more consistent fit
- Elastic gusseted tongue for a snug fit
- Internal hidden toe protection
- Mesh panels provide breathability
- Minimal forefoot rubber for an enhanced board feel
- Suede and mesh upper with a visible rubber underlay for added durability
- Suede/canvas material
- Tapered crating in the heel offers weight reduction, with pliable lasting board for more support
- Vulcanized rubber outsole for superior grip and durability